Selling a property
We are the number one choice for freehold property in Murcia and The Costa Calida in Spain.
Luz del Sol are the only agents in The Costa Calida that still bring prospective clients on viewing trips for New & RESALE properties.
Due to the recent success of our recent advertising campaign in the UK, together with our updated website (the most up-to-date property website in the market), we now urgently require more properties on Camposol and all the surrounding areas.
We will NOT undervalue your property.
We give Honest, Free Valuations to meet with current market conditions.
We can advise you on what is needed to sell your property and achieve your objective.
For a free no obligation valuation, please call into our office on Camposol Sector A Commercial Centre or call our Spanish or UK Office – NOW!
Once you have made the initial contact, we will make an appointment with you to evaluate your property.
- We will take ALL the necessary photographs and give you our inventory form to fill, which itemises all the goods to be included in the sale.
- Should you decide to market your property with us, we require a copy of your escritura (deeds), NIE or passport(s), energy efficiency certificate and a utility bill, to enable us to sell your property for you.
- We can provide you with information of an independent legal representative and translator, if you do not already have legal representation in place.
As your chosen Estate Agent, it is our Aim and Objective to introduce a prospective buyer to purchase your property, using all of our marketing skills.
All prospective purchasers are escorted on viewings of your property, and you are informed of the outcome by email or telephone.
Once the buyer and seller have agreed a purchase price, the buyer has paid the required deposit and signed the purchase contract; our contract with the vendor/purchaser has been completed.
Then the contract details are passed to the vendors/buyers Legal Representatives for completion.
If you are seriously considering selling your property, call or email us today, for a free no obligation valuation.
FROM START TO FINISH, YOU WILL BE IN SAFE HANDS.
- When choosing your Estate Agent in Spain, the questions you should ask are?
- Do they have local knowledge?
- Are they registered with the appropriate authorities as a legally registered Estate Agent?
- How long have they been trading?
- Are they a member of a professional body which relates to their business?
- Can they assist with a choice of recommended Translators, Legal Representatives/ Lawyers, Repair & Maintenance Companies, Removal Companies etc?
- Are they approved by the AIPP (Association of International Property Professionals)?
We, at Luz del Sol, tick all of the above boxes.